Dog Of The Year
In normal times, we run “Hugsters Of The Year” annually. But these aren’t normal times and we missed a year while we were all losing our minds in lockdown. We didn’t want these lovely families to miss out just because of the pandemic; in fact we especially wanted to thank our 2020 families for their support.
So …welcome to Hugsters Of The Year 2020. Here’s how it works:
1. We’re giving away a $1000 family portrait gift certificate to the lucky family who receives the most entries. To help somebody win the prize and the title of Hugsters Of The Year, just choose them below.
2. To thank you for getting involved, you can also go in the draw to win a portrait session and $200 credit towards prints of your favourite images for your own family.
To enter, just choose a family and fill out the short form below. Entries close Sunday 20th March 2022.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The family who wins the main prize will receive a $1000 Hugster gift certificate to purchase any of our products from their previous session or their next
- One entry will be counted per valid email address
- A maximum of one gift certificate can be used per portrait session
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash
- Entries close Sunday March 20th 2022, and winners will be notified within 48 hours.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Hugster and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used only for selecting and contacting winners, and you will only be contacted if you either win a prize or choose to join Hugster’s mailing list
- If we photographed your dog in 2022 and you aren’t included in this list, please email us and we’ll happily add you